Script Markdown is the special syntax used to identify the different elements of your voice over work. Every element is optional, but to hire voice actors you must have at least one Role with some Dialogue.
- Double slash ( // ) is used to define Transitions.
- Hashtag ( # ) is used to define Scenes.
- At-sign ( @ ) is used to define Roles.
- Every line below an ( @ ) defines Dialogue.
- Every other block of lines defines Action.
An example of SmartScript formatted text:
Our application will then interpret the above text: